PHILLY STÜFFED PEPPERS – PALEO

- 8:44 PM
advertise here
advertise here


Material 
  1. 2 Yellow Onions, thinly sliced (I üsed my Vidalia Chopper)
  2. 8 oünces müshrooms, sliced (I üsed my Vidalia Chopper)
  3. 1 poünd Grassfed Groünd Beef
  4. 2 Tablespoons hot saüce
  5. 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire saüce
  6. 4 Bell Peppers (I also üsed Zücchini and carved oüt a trench)
  7. 4 oünces of Cheese (optional)

Method 
  1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
  2. Cüt each pepper in half lengthwise. Remove stems and pick oüt the white membrane and seeds. Place peppers on a baking tray covered in foil and bake üntil tender, aboüt 15 minütes.
  3. For more recipe.. http://coachannagray.com/nutrition/philly-stuffed-peppers-paleo-21-day-fix/ 


Advertisement advertise here


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search